The Center School prohibits acts of harassment, intimidation or bullying. A safe and civil environment in school is necessary for students to learn and achieve high academic standards; harassment, intimidation or bullying, like other disruptive or violent behaviors, is conduct that disrupts both a student’s ability to learn and a school’s ability to educate its students in a safe and disciplined environment. Because students learn by example, school administrators, faculty, staff and volunteers are expected to demonstrate appropriate behavior, treating others with civility and respect and refusing to tolerate harassment, intimidation or bullying.
Click here to view our bullying policy
THE CENTER SCHOOL ANTI-BULLYING PLEDGE
We will not accept bullying at our school. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, respectful school. We agree that it is everyone’s responsibility to stop bullying. It is up to each of us to make sure that bullying does not happen.
- Treat others with fairness and respect.
- Find ways to help others join games and other activities.
- Speak out against bullying.
- Refuse to let others be bullied.
- Report bullying to an adult.
- Refuse to bully others.
- Be responsible bystanders who are part of the solution.
- Help others feel safe and comfortable at our school.
Bulldogs against Bullying